I’ve already shared a little bit about the College Broadcasters, Inc. conference that I attended in Orlando at the end of October. The event was full of practical sessions about college radio (and TV) and I was inspired by all of the students who expressed their enthusiasm for student media. Some folks from the radio automation company Spacial (a sponsor of the event) just put together a short video, which captures a number of the student and faculty voices of college radio and television (including me!).
- Wasting energy? “Erratic” radio gives you wrong frequency on purpose
- FCC announces waivers for tornado relief fundraising on non-comm stations
- Delving into Family Radio’s Finances Two Years after Judgment Day
- Is Radio Shirking its Public Service Duty During Disasters?
- Pirate radio round-up: turntable.fm feeds NM station; FCC picks low-hanging fruit in Miami and Oregon
- Please support Radio Survivor by buying Amazon products:
TagsAM best college radio stations Chicago Classical Public Radio Network Clear Channel college radio college radio license sales college radio station sale commercial radio community radio Family Radio FCC fighting a radio station sale fm HD Radio high school radio Internet radio iPhone KDFC kfjc KPFA KTRU KUSF Last.fm Low Power FM LPFM NAB NPR Pandora pirate radio podcast Prometheus Radio Project public radio radio radio conferences radio history religious radio satellite radio Save KUSF Sirius/XM Sirius XM Turntable.fm unlicensed radio wfmu wrvu