- Please support Radio Survivor by buying Amazon products:
- Podcasting • Podcast Survivor: Crowdfunding Destination DIY
- College Radio • College Radio DJs Share Tips at Fall 2013 UCRN Event at KUCI
- Podcasting • The economics of podcasting further explored
- Podcasting • How hard is it to make money via podcasting?
- General discussions • Philippines typhoon HAM radio assistance
- General discussions • What are the hottest plug.dj communities?
- Community Radio • Comeback for Free Speech Radio News?
- General discussions • Re: Supporting and funding independent radio
- General discussions • New Chairman, New FCC?
- General discussions • Re: Radiosearchengine.com
TagsAM best college radio stations Chicago Classical Public Radio Network Clear Channel college radio college radio license sales college radio station sale commercial radio community radio Family Radio FCC fighting a radio station sale HD Radio high school radio Internet radio iPhone KDFC KPFA KTRU KUSF Last.fm Low Power FM LPFM NAB NPR Pacifica Pandora pirate radio podcast podcasting Prometheus Radio Project public radio radio radio conferences radio history satellite radio Save KUSF Sirius/XM Sirius XM Spotify Turntable.fm unlicensed radio WBAI wfmu
Tag Archives: advertising
The business and sustainability of podcasting seems to be gaining momentum in the zeitgeist. The latest entry is an article in last Friday’s Wall Street Journal that laments in its headline, “So Many Podcasts, So Little Profit.” Writer Jo Piazza … finish reading Are podcasts actually less profitable than other online media?
CBS Radio today announced a new self-service platform to buy advertising on the online streams of its radio stations, called Audio AdCenter. Normally this is not the kind of industry announcement that we would dedicate space to here at Radio … finish reading CBS should make Audio AdCenter the AdWords of online radio
The commercial radio business is looking stronger, especially on digital platforms. Terrestrial and digital radio revenue went up in 2012, with 4th quarter revenues surging even more. That’s according to a report from the Radio Advertising Bureau. Revenue from commercial … finish reading Radio revenue up in 2012, especially on digital platforms
A recent article on Retrevo.com (“the ultimate electronics marketplace”) analyzed how consumers view shopping on their mobile phones and how they’ve reacted to the associated advertising on their devices. In general, Retrevo concluded that consumers are warming up to researching … finish reading Survey: younger consumers dig mobile shopping, despite the ads