- FCC announces waivers for tornado relief fundraising on non-comm stations
- Delving into Family Radio’s Finances Two Years after Judgment Day
- Is Radio Shirking its Public Service Duty During Disasters?
- Pirate radio round-up: turntable.fm feeds NM station; FCC picks low-hanging fruit in Miami and Oregon
- Will the end of driving mean the end of radio?
- Please support Radio Survivor by buying Amazon products:
TagsAM best college radio stations Chicago Classical Public Radio Network Clear Channel college radio college radio license sales college radio station sale commercial radio community radio Family Radio FCC fighting a radio station sale fm HD Radio high school radio Internet radio iPhone KDFC kfjc KPFA KTRU KUSF Last.fm Low Power FM LPFM NAB NPR Pandora pirate radio podcast Prometheus Radio Project public radio radio radio conferences radio history religious radio satellite radio Save KUSF Sirius/XM Sirius XM Turntable.fm unlicensed radio wfmu wrvu
Tag Archives: data caps
When AT&T first announced new monthly data caps for iPhone users in 2010 I suggested that it could stunt the growth of mobile internet radio. Some eighteen months later I do have to admit that doesn’t seem to have happened. … finish reading Pandora CFO says mobile data caps not a problem
The National Association of Broadcasters is sending around an interesting think piece about Internet/mobile radio. The report was published by the Station Resource Group, a consortium of public media services. It’s titled “The Mobile Internet: A Replacement for Radio?” and is pretty … finish reading Could smartphone data cap plans hurt Internet radio?