- FCC announces waivers for tornado relief fundraising on non-comm stations
- Delving into Family Radio’s Finances Two Years after Judgment Day
- Is Radio Shirking its Public Service Duty During Disasters?
- Pirate radio round-up: turntable.fm feeds NM station; FCC picks low-hanging fruit in Miami and Oregon
- Will the end of driving mean the end of radio?
- Please support Radio Survivor by buying Amazon products:
TagsAM best college radio stations Chicago Classical Public Radio Network Clear Channel college radio college radio license sales college radio station sale commercial radio community radio Family Radio FCC fighting a radio station sale fm HD Radio high school radio Internet radio iPhone KDFC kfjc KPFA KTRU KUSF Last.fm Low Power FM LPFM NAB NPR Pandora pirate radio podcast Prometheus Radio Project public radio radio radio conferences radio history religious radio satellite radio Save KUSF Sirius/XM Sirius XM Turntable.fm unlicensed radio wfmu wrvu
Tag Archives: fine
Albert Knighten is a retired Navy air traffic controller in Ft. Myers, Florida who was busted by local police for running an unlicensed radio station back in December. Now the FCC has caught up with him, too, issuing him a … finish reading Retired Navy air traffic controller & unlicensed community broadcaster fined by the FCC
On my recently ended radioshow I tried to reguarly to give updates on unlicensed radio. To me it’s one of the still lively modes of civil disobedience in electronic communications, especially in the internet age. Although there is low-power FM … finish reading The Latest in Pirate Radio: FCC Enforcement, Austin Free-Staters and Canadian Strip Club Pirate