- FCC announces waivers for tornado relief fundraising on non-comm stations
- Delving into Family Radio’s Finances Two Years after Judgment Day
- Is Radio Shirking its Public Service Duty During Disasters?
- Pirate radio round-up: turntable.fm feeds NM station; FCC picks low-hanging fruit in Miami and Oregon
- Will the end of driving mean the end of radio?
- Please support Radio Survivor by buying Amazon products:
TagsAM best college radio stations Chicago Classical Public Radio Network Clear Channel college radio college radio license sales college radio station sale commercial radio community radio Family Radio FCC fighting a radio station sale fm HD Radio high school radio Internet radio iPhone KDFC kfjc KPFA KTRU KUSF Last.fm Low Power FM LPFM NAB NPR Pandora pirate radio podcast Prometheus Radio Project public radio radio radio conferences radio history religious radio satellite radio Save KUSF Sirius/XM Sirius XM Turntable.fm unlicensed radio wfmu wrvu
Tag Archives: KOSC
The ongoing broadcasts of Classical KDFC in the San Francisco Bay Area have been made possible by a complicated series of transactions involving both commercial and non-commercial radio entities. Today the KDFC brand is owned by Classical Public Radio Network … finish reading Classical KDFC Maps Future as Los Gatos Translator Transfers to USC
Last week the FCC approved the assignment of University of San Francisco (USF)’s non-commercial radio license KUSF to Classical Public Radio Network. Upon consummation of the license assignment, the FCC agreed to change the call letters for the San Francisco-based … finish reading KUSF is No More after Classical Public Radio Network Changes Call Letters to KOSC